Decorate your kitchen with our natural and charming wood grains Walnut, Maple or Oak wood grains are all suitable for use and will create a worm friendly and inviting atmosphere in your locationRead more!
High Pressure Laminates are a very durable material. To ensure your High Pressure Laminates continues to maintain at optimal performance, follow these easy tips to care for your High Pressure Laminates.
- ?Wipe your High Pressure Laminates with a damp cloth or sponge. You may use mild soap or detergent.
- For coffee or tea stains, simply use mild household detergent and a soft bristled brush to remove the stains
Your High Pressure Laminates does not like
- ? High heat items such as hot frying pans and heat generating appliances such as clothes iron. Always use an insulated pad or a trivet to protect your High Pressure Laminate.
- ? Sharp objects such as knifes. Do use a chopping board or a counter saver if you need to work with sharp objects.
- ? Harsh chemicals such as bleach and acidic cleaners. Do not expose your High Pressure Laminates to these chemicals. If accidental spills occur, wipe and wash the area immediately.
We have uploaded our photo Collection of interesting Design Ideas from our recent travels.
The designs we have included showcase the latest color trends from Industry Experts. These are a prelude to our new 2015 collection.
Many of the design ideas in the video can be easily created using our wide range of High Pressure Laminate and Solid Surface Counter Tops.
In considering different types of material for your remodel or new construction, a solid surface is definitely worth looking at. A solid surface is a man made material, most commonly used for seamless installations of countertops or other surfaces. It has several advantages over its natural materials competition.
A solid surface is non-porous and very low maintenance, which helps account for its popularity in homes and commercial use. It can resemble wood, stone or another natural surface so coveted by designers. A solid surface is made in sheet form in various shapes such as shower pans, bathtubs, sinks, and countertops, vanity tops, and tub surrounds to name just a few.
One of the most popular innovations of recent times is high pressure laminates. If you are thinking of remodeling your kitchen, your bath, or any other room in your home you will probably reap the benefits of high pressure laminates.
High pressure laminates are durable, decorative surface materials that are made with multiple layers of paper treated with resin. The material is fused together under tremendous pressure to form a surface that is low maintenance and resistant to impact, scratching, fire, and chemicals. For just this reason, high pressure laminates are very popular for use as kitchen surfaces, countertops, doors and furniture.
Tree Home Group Bangkok Showroom is now opened. You may view our extensive collection of laminates at the showroom.
Our Bangkok Showroom address is: