Creating captivating Interior Designs is very much a labor of love and many hours are spent trying to capture the perfect elements. The Monochromatic Palette is one of the ways that professionals use to effortlessly make spaces look pulled together.Read more!
Today we will show you techniques in choosing the right Glass to match with different colours of Aluminium Frame. The 5 colours of the Frames that we will talk about are Black, Silver, Brown Hairline, Chrome and Rose Gold.Read more!
THG’s solid surface is 100% acrylic, which the main properties are that it can bend, easy to clean and doesn’t absorb water, therefore it can be used to decoration in almost every parts of the interior design. Now let’s see which part or which places we will be able to use solid surface.Read more!
Atmosphere in a room is considered to be an important aspect when designing a home. This critical factor creates the relaxing and peaceful environment for you to come home to. These are some examples to inspire you.Read more!
Have many shoes and need space to keep them? Get some inspiration with these lovely ideas for shoe cabinets beautifully finished with High Pressure Laminates (HPL).Read more!
Our durable Aluminum Frame Doors Lovingly paired with nature wood grains creates a warm accent to your bedrooms adding peace and tranquility for a good night’s rest.Read more!
Decorate your kitchen with our natural and charming wood grains Walnut, Maple or Oak wood grains are all suitable for use and will create a worm friendly and inviting atmosphere in your locationRead more!
High Pressure Laminates are a very durable material. To ensure your High Pressure Laminates continues to maintain at optimal performance, follow these easy tips to care for your High Pressure Laminates.
- ?Wipe your High Pressure Laminates with a damp cloth or sponge. You may use mild soap or detergent.
- For coffee or tea stains, simply use mild household detergent and a soft bristled brush to remove the stains
Your High Pressure Laminates does not like
- ? High heat items such as hot frying pans and heat generating appliances such as clothes iron. Always use an insulated pad or a trivet to protect your High Pressure Laminate.
- ? Sharp objects such as knifes. Do use a chopping board or a counter saver if you need to work with sharp objects.
- ? Harsh chemicals such as bleach and acidic cleaners. Do not expose your High Pressure Laminates to these chemicals. If accidental spills occur, wipe and wash the area immediately.
We have uploaded our photo Collection of interesting Design Ideas from our recent travels.
The designs we have included showcase the latest color trends from Industry Experts. These are a prelude to our new 2015 collection.
Many of the design ideas in the video can be easily created using our wide range of High Pressure Laminate and Solid Surface Counter Tops.