High Pressure Laminates are a very durable material. To ensure your High Pressure Laminates continues to maintain at optimal performance, follow these easy tips to care for your High Pressure Laminates.
- ?Wipe your High Pressure Laminates with a damp cloth or sponge. You may use mild soap or detergent.
- For coffee or tea stains, simply use mild household detergent and a soft bristled brush to remove the stains
Your High Pressure Laminates does not like
- ? High heat items such as hot frying pans and heat generating appliances such as clothes iron. Always use an insulated pad or a trivet to protect your High Pressure Laminate.
- ? Sharp objects such as knifes. Do use a chopping board or a counter saver if you need to work with sharp objects.
- ? Harsh chemicals such as bleach and acidic cleaners. Do not expose your High Pressure Laminates to these chemicals. If accidental spills occur, wipe and wash the area immediately.